Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ryback Series 2 Carbon Edition


UPDATE: November 5th
I have the Carbon Rybacks back from laser marking, all I have to do is sharpen them. I will be doing that as they are ordered, so if you have written asking for one, you should be hearing from me in the next couple of days regarding payment. If you'd like one and haven't written, now's the time!

I also have a couple knives that are satin finished and one that has been acid washed matt grey, price for all is the same €99 for non-EU sales and €117.81 for EU orders.

--------------------------

I have had some Ryback Series 2 blanks ground from German 1.2519 Carbon Tool Steel ready to finish for some time. That time has finally come! These are all getting grips of Oiled German Oak which I have used in the past with great success. These are meant as using knives for folks who prefer a carbon steel blade.

2519 is famous for its fine edge and cutting performance. Experienced users know these knives will develop a patina with use and will rust if not cared for properly. God help you if you put one in the dishwasher! But for Carbon devotees, these are the Thing... And at a price you can handle!

I only have a limited number of knives for sale, if you would like one, please per-Order now. No money due until the knives are ready to ship. They are out now being laser marked as shown in the pic and should be ready to go in a week or two.

Send me mail if you want one! kevin@wilkins.de

Price per Knife: €117.81 for EU sales (€99 for sales shipping outside the EU)
As always, shipping is extra, €7 inside Germany and €12.50 to most other destinations.