Wednesday, May 28, 2014

More NEW WilkinsGRIP Products in Stock


Just got finished updating the WilkinsGRIP in Stock page of my website. I now have almost 50 different types, styles and colors of WilkinsGRIPs in stock and ready to ship. That's a record for me! And quite a lot of product to choose from for you!


First up, a NEW color combo I'm calling 'round Midnight. This is a Blue and Black layered G10 with a very dark blue. On first glance the grips look black, look closer and you see the Blue.

Next up, one I think you'll like: This is Military Olive Green layered with Black. I've machined them the same way I have done several others, so that the dominate color is black, with Olive highlights. A very nice, subdued mix.
Back in Stock:

Orange and Black Layered G10 I now call just plain Lava! This has been a very popular flavor and now it's back!


Also Back in Stock, good old Black G10 with your choice of Spacer: Blood Red, Orange or Black Anodized Alu or, while they last, Toxic Green Acetate!

See the Grips in Stock page of my main website for more info and prices!