Saturday, May 3, 2014

Another New BMG X2! Pale Green G11 Inlays.




Matt Hardcoat Black Alu with Pale Green G11 Inlays on both sides!

I started using this type of industrial, pale green glass fiber plastic for knife scales about 15 years ago because I couldn't find a supplier for colored G10 in Europe. I really liked how it looked back then and I still like it today.

The inlays are precision machined and held in place by 4 black stainless screws. I suggest not attempting to remove the inlays as they are a tight fit. WilkinsGRIP BMG X2 gripset includes a Hardcoat Black Spacer and 13 screws as shown in the pic above.

WilkinsGRIP BMG X2 Hardcoat Black with Pale Green G11 Inlays
Price: €160.65 for EU sales (€135 for sales shipping outside the EU)

Shipping is additional for all orders and costs Euro 12.50 to most destinations worldwide. See the Order Info page of my main website for more details.