Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Bit Late for Halloween


 
Wanted to get these up before Halloween, but what the Heck, Orange and Black are fine anytime!
The new Orange Anodized Alu Spacers for all WilkinsGRIP BMG mini Grips – shown here on Hardcoat Black Alu grips – these look good on any of the darker colors or combined with Toxic Lime Green, they really pop.

Titanium BMG X2 Grips Update
I hope I have finally located some 5mm titanium stock and start working on these later this month.

Basic Military Fixed Blade: BECUT Stainless Edition
I am finishing the grips for an all new Basic Military Fixed Blade ground from BECUT Stainless. Becut is the same tough stainless used in my large Ryback Series 2 kitchen knives. A patented alloy developed specially for industrial food processing machinery, BECUT is produced in Germany and combines toughness, edge-holding and corrosion resistance. These will be priced the same as the current Sandvik bladed knives.

Workshop Space Update
I have spent a great deal of the last several months looking for a new location for my shop. I have to vacate my present location in early Spring 2014. I may finally have something in the works. I don't to say too much for fear of jinxing it. As soon as I have anything for certain, I will post!