Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday Update

Working in the office today, my desk looks like the paper recycling bin only some of the stuff on my desk is important! I forgot which ones are the important ones. Oh well...

Big News: I finally managed to get some more Swimming Pool Green G11 and will start turning it into WilkinsGRIPs in the coming weeks. This stuff has really gotten expensive! I expect to do WilkinsGRIP BMG X2 grips first, them BMG minis and some D4s. I am working on a run of mini spacers right now. Doesn't make sense to do grips for which I have no spacers.

Starting next week, buyers of WilkinsGRIP D4 grips for the Spyderco Delica 4 will have a choice of colored spacers. These should be done next week and I will have the following colors from which to choose:

  • Black G10
  • Toxic Green G10
  • Military Olive Drab G10
  • Orange & Black layered G10
  • Sky Blue G10

Pics asap.

Reduced Prices: I have further reduced the price of the Mini Thorn Classic to €99 for the knife alone or €120 for the knife and a hand made leather sheath. 

That's the final reduction and as low as I can go. (European Union Buyers will have to add 19% VAT to those prices and all buyers will have to add shipping) See my website for full specs on these little knives. They are Carbon Tool steel and hand ground!