Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday Update

Fall seems to have arrived in Berlin, time to dig out those fleece jackets!

I am moving along with the new BMG X2 grips mentioned in my last post. I finished the first set yesterday and will be milling on the remaining ones todays as I proceed with hand finishing and assembly.

The D4 Titanium grips are also about done, I just have to take care of some final details there and shoot pics.

A good deal of time and energy are going into looking at commercial space where I can relocate my shop. This is frustrating but a couple of locations are looking very promising. Whatever happens, my rent will double. This will naturally increase the financial pressure each month but my only other alternative is the liquidation of my business. I may have to expand or die. Now I know how the Universe feels! ;-)