Friday, September 27, 2013

Just in Time for Fall: Swimming Pool Green is Back!



Finished the first new run of WilkinsGRIP BMG X2 grips mahined from Swimming Pool Green G11 yesterday. These are ready for sale today.
This G11 is really tough to machine and hard on the cutters!
Pic is an older one, all gripsets now ship with all black stainless screws, if you prefer natural stainless, let me know when you order.

Price per Set: €142.80 for EU orders (€120 for non-EU orders)
plus shipping: €7 inside Germany; €10 to most other destinations
Price does not include the knife!

Shop Move Update
I am looking at places and calling... looked at one place this week which I had to turn down because the ceilings are too low. They have been doing auto body work in the space and there was a 1960 Ferrari 2 seat converable still in the back all torn down. I did tell the owner that if I were to take the space, he could just leave that old "junk car" parked back there and I'd tow it off for free. I like to help when I can... ;-)