Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Update ... Titanium Grips are on the Way!

Lots of (good) news today!

I received an order of Titanium plate stock today which means I expect to have WilkinsGRIP BMGmini Grips in TITANIUM ready for sale before the end of August. I know a bunch of folks have been waiting for these, so before Summer is Over, the Wait will be over too! ;-) I do not have a price on these figured out yet and I cannot take orders or reserve grips, etc etc. When I have more info, I will post it here!

But, that's not all ... I have a new run of WilkinsGRIP BMGmini Grips in Alu ready to ship, including a NEW color I'm calling Dark Coyote. It's basically a really nice bronze color and I have grips ready with either a Hadcoat Black spacer or a Coyote G11 Spacer. I will be posting pics hopefully this weekend. Price remains the same as for all the BMGminis in Alu: €119 for orders whipping inside the European Union, €100 for orders going outside the EU. Shipping extra.

Still not all! 
I'm finishing a new run of  G10 WilkinsGRIP BMGminis in some new colors ... Toxic Green, Olive Drab Military Green & Coarse Textured Black! These will be ready later next week. Priced as all the other G10 BMGminis: €113.05 for orders whipping inside the European Union, €95 for orders going outside the EU. Shipping extra.

And I'm still not done!
I know some folks have had a hard time finding a high quality screwdriver to fit the slotted screws on the WilkinsGRIP D4 grips for Spyderco's Delica4 folders.  So I found some for you from RECA Norm here in Germany! The next 9 buyers of a D4 Gripset will receive a screwdriver FREE with their order. After that, the screwdrivers will cost €5.95 in the EU and €5 for buyers outside the EU.

Here's a photo of the screwdriver.