Thursday, June 27, 2013

WilkinsGRIP D4 Grips in Desert Tan G10 are in the Works

Right now I'm in the middle of making the first run of Desert Tan G10 WilkinsGRIP D4 grips for Spyderco's Delica 4 Series folders. I should have these ready to sell early next week ... with a bit of luck, I'll have the first pics up here this weekend. These will feature black G10 spacers.

I'm planning to sell the D4 G10 gripsets for €113.05 (€95 for sales shipping outside the European Union). I hope I will be able to hold this price for future D4 runs made from G10. I can say for sure, future production runs won't be any cheaper.

I have a new order of G10 getting ready to ship out to me air freight, so there should also be a few new color surprises in all WilkinsGRIP Products coming up this summer.

I'm also hoping to have the funds to purchase titanium sheet for a run of WilkinsGRIP BMGmini grips later this Summer or early Fall.