Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New BMG mini WilkinsGRIPs inbound

If "inbound" includes running on the machine in the next room! I should have the Olive & Black layered back in stock as well as some Desert Tan & Black layered ready to ship by Friday morning.

I will have to shoot pics of the Desert Tan & Black layered ones as these are the first Minis from that material I've done. The contrast looks really nice too.

I am still working on getting the new Mini Mill up into my shop. One machine Rigger was here today to give me a quote and the other comes tomorrow. I hope we can get it in here late next week, however the electrician will still have to come and check the power supply and then the Haas Tech will need to do the final set-up on the machine and fire it up. Ah, I mean start it up ... don't need no fire!

The 100mm I-Beams still need to be set in concrete, but I hope to do that tomorrow!