Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The in Stock Page is getting there!

I have spent the whole day sorting out a little jquery code problem and getting items onto the in stock pages. The new site has two in stock pages instead of just one on the old site. Now there is a page for WilkinsGRIP products and another page just knives and gear. This should make it easier to maintain and easier for folks to go to what they're looking for.

I will take me several days to get all the knives listed, so far I have about a dozen items up.

The WilkinsGRIP in stock page is almost finished I should have it complete this evening.

When I have the WilkinsGRIP in stock page on my new site done, I will delete the in stock page here on the blog. I don't have the time to try and maintain both. Thanks for everyone's patience!