Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My New Website is back Online!

Thank God and Pawel (that's Polish for Paul) I have finally gotten my revamped website online...

BUT...

...Don't panic, BUT the new in stock pages are not quite finished! I will be getting them done and all the products put in tomorrow. I've been working on writing captions and editing photos for the past two days solid. There are almost 200 photos on the website. I had to sort and size every damn one of them plus write some sort of – hopfully – interesting captions.

I want the new site to be interesting enough that folks will actually want to read it ... plus look at the purty pictures.

Plus: buy some stuff!

I will be fine tuning things over the next week, maybe swapping out some pics, adding a few and tweaking the copy. If anybody sees anything REALLY wrong, drop me an email. If I spelled phuck wrong, that's not the end of the world, get over it. ;-)

I'm working on getting the Haas Mini Mill picked up and brought to Berlin. It is located in the area around Hamburg which is about two hours drive from Berlin. We got a monste snow storm on the weekend so I'm waiting for that to melt and getting prices from machine transport guys. If that machine works as hoped, I will be able to really start cranking some stuff out. I will have to do some major moving shit around in the shop to make room for it. That's what weekends are for, right?