Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The New Website is Coming Along...

...And so is a new run of WilkinsGRIP BMG X2 grips for the Large Griptilian folders. I expect to have the first ones ready to ship and posted here on the weekend.

I will be offering some G10 color combinations I have not yet tried as well as black G10 grips made from some very high quality G10 FR4 I had specially made here in Germany just for this project.

A run of WilkinsGRIP BMGmini grips is also on the machine and will be ready soon. These will be ready after the BMG X2s are finished.

I won't be providing any more info until I post the grips for sale, so watch this blog if you want first shot at 'em.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If anybody sent me an email from the 5-14th of February and has not received a reply, PLEASE resend the mail. I did not receive it and you will not have received any failed to deliver message. I'm not ignoring anyone, the old server from my defunkt hosting provider ate all my mail during that time period.