Monday, January 21, 2013

Contacting me... and such

Please use email to reach me. I do not have the time to try and respond to comments on Google and God knows where and I am not currently using Facebook to sell knives. I may at some point decide to set up a Facebook presence to market my knives, but if I do, it will stay seperate from my personal area there. I want to try and keep business and private life separated as far as possible.

Also, please understand that I DO NOT have any production plan. I don't know what I will do next and cannot respond to questions along these lines. Things usually change ten times before I actually get anything done and I am tired of folks getting angy with me because I didn't keep "the schedule." If you see something on the in stock page of my website you'd like please try and buy it asap. Things sell out and then they're gone. Some come back; some don't.

If it's NOT on the in stock page, I don't have it to sell. Believe me, what I got, I wanna move. But if I don't got it, I don't got it. I'm not going to start taking peoples money for stuff I don't have and may not make again.

When I know what I will make, I will post info on this blog, so sign up to be a follower and stay In the Know. ;-)

Which reminds me, I am ALMOST FINISHED with titanium grips for the Mini Thorn Tactical Knife and SHOULD have those up for sale by end of the week! I will only be selling complete knives in the future, no more extra grips for knives. The Mini Thorn Tactical is almost sold out...