Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Update

I have the first of the NEW Steakout! fixed blades ready for laser marking. I will bring them to the laser guys's on Monday and hope to have them online in another week. They really look nice. These will be fairly inexpensive, somewhere around €100 I hope. I still have to finish adding up all the costs... The first knives will available with grips of Toxic Green or See-Through Orange acetate as well as textured Ranger Green G10. Pics coming soon!

The galvanic folks are right around the corner from the laser marking people and I will be picking up the Steampunk WilkinsGRIPs on monday as well. I still have to do the inlays. I will see when I can get these finished....

... because I also have the first of the Military Fixed Blade back from grinding. The first knives are made from Sandvik 14C28N stainless. I'm finishing the grips for these next week. I hope to be selling knives by end of the month of April or beginning of May.